Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d6, Team d8
Distinctions: Brave but Naïve
Still Just a Little Latina from Brooklyn
No One’s Sidekick
Enhanced Senses d8, Enhanced Stamina d8,
Superhuman Reflexes d10, Superhuman Strength d10
Swingline d8, Weapon d8, Wall-Crawling d6
SFX: Desperate Battler. Step up or double any Spider-Powers power for one action. If your action fails, take mental or emotional stress equal to the power’s original rating.
SFX: Grapple. When inflicting a web-related complication on a target, add d6 and step up your effect die.
SFX: Spider-Sense. Spend 1 PP to add Enhanced Senses (or step up if already in your pool) and reroll all dice on a reaction.
SFX: Organic Web Constructs. When creating web-related assets, add d6 and step up your effect die.
Limit: Exhausted. Shutdown any Spider-Powers power to gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity to recover or during a Transition Scene.
Limit: Inexperienced. Earn 1 PP and step up emotional stress you take from violence or hard decisions.
Armor d6, Swingline d6, Weapon d6
SFX: Homemade Grappling Hooks. Step-up a die for a Swingline, Wall-Crawling, or Weapon power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the power’s normal die rating.
SFX: S.H.I.E.L.D. Initiative Training. Add a d6 to your dice pool for an attack action, and step down the largest die in the pool by -1. Step up Physical Stress inflicted by +1.
Limit: 'Gear.' Shutdown a Back-up Equipment power and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the Doom pool to recover gear.
Specialties: Acrobatics Master d10 Combat Expert d8 Covert Expert d8
Milestones: PROVISIONAL TEAM MEMBER
· 1 XP when you ask if you’ve been accepted into the team, or defend your right to join it
· 3 XP when you fight alongside a team member, or give emotional stress to one who doubts you
· 10 XP when you prove yourself by taking trauma for the team, or when you choose to walk away
COMING OF AGE
· 1 XP when you talk to an older hero about your problems or how you’ve overcome difficult challenges already
· 3 XP when a more experienced hero gives you support during a Transition Scene, or when you turn down an older hero's offer of help
· 10 XP when you take an instrumental role in your team’s defeat of an enemy with at least one d12 power, or when you take trauma while trying to defeat such an enemy without help