(by Duck Call Lass )
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d6, Team d8
Distinctions: Right Jolly Old Elf, Spirit of Winter, Happy Christmas to All And To All A Good Night
Enhanced Senses d8 Superhuman Strength d10 Superhuman Stamina d10 Teleport d6
- SFX: Immunity.
Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from aging, disease, or cold.
- SFX: He Knows If You’ve Been Bad Or Good.
Add a d6 and step up the effect die when using Enhanced Senses to know if someone’s been bad or good.
- Limit: Only Once A Year.
Shutdown Superhuman Strength when it’s not Christmas Eve.
- Limit: Mutant.
When affected by mutant-specific complications or tech, earn 1 pp.
Sorcery d8 Supersonic Flight d10
- SFX: Just What I Always Wanted!
Add a d6 and step up the effect die when using Sorcery to create an asset for a character who’s been good.
- SFX: Lump of Coal.
Add a d6 and step up the effect die when inflicting Emotional Stress on someone who’s been bad.
- SFX: Workshop Full Of Elves
. Step up any resource created using Tech Expert.
Shutdown Sorcery and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover gear.
- Limit: Exhausted Reindeer.
Shutdown Supersonic Flight and gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
Specialties: Covert Expert d8 Mystic Master d10 Psych Master d10 Tech Expert d8 Vehicle Master d10
MAKING A LIST, CHECKING IT TWICE
- 1 xp … when you use He Knows If You’ve Been Bad Or Good on someone who is trying to hide whether they’ve been bad or good.
- 3 xp … when you inflict Emotional Trauma on someone who’s been bad, or when you heal the Emotional Stress or Trauma of someone who’s been good.
- 10 xp … when you solve a major problem entirely by giving gifts or lumps of coal, or when you give up on the gift-giving approach and settle a major problem through violence.
YES, VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS
- 1 xp … when you tell someone that you’re really Santa Claus, and they don’t believe you.
- 3 xp … when you convince someone that you’re Santa Claus by revealing something about them from their childhood that only Santa would know.
- 10 xp … when you prove yourself to the world to legally be the real Santa Claus in court, or when you come to believe that you’re just a crazy old man and give up being Santa Claus.