Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)Edit
Affiliations: Solo d6, Buddy d10, Team d8
Bored by a Slow-Motion World
Enhanced Stamina d8, Godlike Reflexes d12 , Godlike Speed d12
SFX: All Over the Place in the Blink of an Eye. Against multiple targets, for each additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: High Speed Adaptation. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from temperature, friction, pressure, chemicals, reduced oxygen, or kinetic impact.
SFX: Hyperkinetic Vibrations. Step back the highest die in an attack action pool to add a d6 and step up physical stress inflicted.
SFX: Machine Gun Punches. Against a single target, double a Godlike Reflexes die. Remove the highest rolling die and use three dice for the total.
SFX: Multipower. Use two or more Hyperfast Existence powers in a single dice pool at -1 step for each additional power.
SFX: Super-Speed Combat Training. Step up a Specialty die for an attack action against an opponent using Speed, Flight, or Teleportation. If the attack action fails, step up your physical stress (or take d6 physical stress).
SFX: Untouchable. Spend 1 PP to double a Hyperfast Existence power for one reaction to an attack action.
Limit: Exhausted. Earn 1 PP and shutdown a Hyperfast Existence power. Recover by activating an opportunity or taking an action against the doom pool.
Limit: Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complications and tech, earn 1 PP.
Limit: Quick to Anger. When Quicksilver takes emotional stress from anger or frustration, step it up to gain 1 PP.
Specialties: Acrobatics Expert d8 Combat Expert d8 Cosmic Expert d8
Covert Expert d8 Crime Expert d8 Tech Expert d8
Milestones: A PLANET OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T USE THE ATM
· 1 XP when you express boredom, arrogance, or impatience while doing something most people would consider extraordinary
· 3 XP when you once again find yourself the only one qualified to handle a crisis, or when your overconfidence becomes your undoing
· 10 XP when you force another hero to admit you've been more effective than the rest of the team, or when you admit to another hero that you've made terrible mistakes
IT WASN'T MY FAULT
· 1 XP when a long-time friend, family member, or loved one rejects you in some way, or when you try to assure them you are still worthy of their trust
· 3 XP when an attempted reconciliation is disrupted by violence or a need for action, or when you use your powers to take someone out of a contentious situation so you can speak privately
· 10 XP when you get a family member or long-time friend to trust you again or forgive your past transgressions, or when you tell them you understand why they can’t trust or forgive you and agree to go your separate ways