SOLO D10, BUDDY D8, TEAM D6
A Boy and His Sentinel
Don't Abandon Me, Not Ever
Mark VI Sentinel Edit
Enhanced Reflexes D8, Enhanced Senses D8, Flight D6, Growth D10, Pulsar Beam D10, Superhuman Durability D10, Superhuman Strength D10
- SFX: Auto-Reactive System. On Successful reaction against a close-combat attack action, inflict physical stress with the effect die. Spend 1 PP to step up the effect die.
- SFX: Boost. Shutdown your highest rated Mark VI Sentinel power to step up another Mark VI Sentinel power by +1. Recover power by activating an opportunity.
- SFX: Combat Unit. Step up or double Combat Expert for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
- SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from aging, dehydration, disease, poison, starvation, or vacuum.
- SFX: Learn to Adapt. Add D6 to the Sentinel's dice pool for each failed action against a specific superhuman opponent.
- SFX: Self-Repair. During a Transition Scene, step up or double Tech Expert to recover your own Physical stress or trauma. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.
- Limit: Huge. Change Growth into a size-related complication to gain 1 PP.
- Limit: Protective Robot. If Juston is to recieve physical trauma, shutdown Mark VI Sentinel instead of taking physical trauma. Take an action vs. the doom pool during a transition scene to recover.
Combat Expert D8, Menace Expert D8, Tech Expert D8
Abandonment Issues Edit
- 1XP when you first use Don't Abandon Me, Not Ever distinction in a scene.
- 3XP when you take Emotional stress due to losing someone.
- 10XP when you either learn to let go of someone important in your life or you decide to abandon someone despite any objections.
Rebuild Better Edit
- 1XP when you use your Tech Expert to create a sentinel based asset.
- 3XP when you make an attempt to remove trauma with Tech Expert.
- 10XP when you either decide to upgrade your sentinel to the point that it is like a new version or you decide that you need to get a new power.