Downloadable Datafile can be found here.
- Solo: D6
- Buddy: D8
- Team: D10
- Just Cry... HAVOK!
- Reluctant Hero
- Something to Prove
- AMBIENT ENERGY CONVERSION
- Plasma Emanation: D12
- Energy Resistance: D8
- SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add D6 and keep +1 effect die.
- SFX: Heat/Radiation Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from heat- or radiation-based attacks. Recover PLASMA EMANATION if it had previously been shutdown.
- SFX: Unfettered Blast. Double PLASMA EMANATION die for an action and shutdown PLASMA EMANATION. If the action fails, step up emotional stress by +1. Recover power during a Transition Scene.
- SFX: Versatile. Replace PLASMA EMANATION die with 2D10 or 3D8 on your next roll.
- Limit: Get Away, Now! Both 1 and 2 on your dice count as opportunities when using AMBIENT ENERGY CONVERSION, but only 1s are excluded from being used for totals or effect dice.
- Limit: Mutant. Earn 1 PP when affected by mutant-specific Milestones and tech.
- Limit: Out of Control. Step up physical stress of all allies in your scene when using both Area Attack and Unfettered Blast in the same action.
- Combat Expert
- Cosmic Expert
- Science Expert
- Vehicle Expert
- FEAR HIM, FEAR FOR HIM
- 1 XP: when you use your PLASMA EMANATION specifically to protect an ally or innocent from harm.
- 3 XP: when you take emotional Trauma in order to save an ally or innocent.
- 10 XP: when you are the last hero standing and must sacrifice yourself to protect your fallen allies.
- A LEADER AND A REBEL
- 1 XP: when you convince someone to follow your lead.
- 3 XP: when you convince your team to tackle a seemingly impossible challenge.
- 10 XP: when you lead your team to a triumphant victory over overwhelming odds, or abandon them, dooming them to failure.