Firestar (Angelica Jones)Edit
Affiliations: Solo d8, Buddy d6, Team d10
Distinctions: Fiery Redhead
Reluctant Mutant Hero
Power has its Price
Energy Blast d8, Fire Mastery d10, Resistance d8, Subsonic Flight d10,
SFX: Fiery Aura. On a successful reaction against a physical attack action, inflict physical stress with your effect die at no PP cost or step up +1 for 1 PP.
SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from microwave radiation, fire, heat, or cold.
SFX: Multipower. Use two or more Microwave Manipulation powers in your dice pool, at –1 step for each additional power.
SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every added target, add d6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die.
SFX: Last Resort. Step up any Microwave Manipulation power for a single action, then step-up your physical stress (or take d6 physical stress). You may choose to double this Microwave Manipulation power as well as step it up, but must step-up your physical stress twice (or take d8 physical stress) and also step-up your emotion stress (or take d6 emotional stress).
Limit: Conscious Activation. While stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Microwave Manipulation. Recover Microwave Manipulation when you recover that stress or wake up. If you take emotional trauma, shutdown Microwave Manipulation until you recover that trauma.
Limit: Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complications and tech, earn 1 PP.
Specialties: Acrobatics Expert d8, Combat Expert d8, Science Expert d8, Vehicles Expert d8
Milestones: MY POWERS ARE KILLING ME
· 1 XP when you take emotional stress from using your Last Resort SFX during an action scene
· 3 XP when your usage of your own mutant powers causes you to take trauma
· 10 XP when you recover completely from d8 or greater trauma inflicted by your own powers, or when you retire from being a superhero to keep your powers from killing you
I CAME UP THE HARD WAY
· 1 XP when you give guidance to a younger or less experienced hero, or when you tell them they're too new at this to be putting themselves in danger
· 3 XP when you relate another hero’s experiences to something you went through with the Hellions, New Warriors, or Avengers, or something you learned being mentored by Emma Frost or mentoring the Young Allies
· 10 XP when you tell a younger or less experienced hero that you were wrong about their not being ready and accept them fully as a teammate, or when you convince them to give up their place on the team and try to live a normal life